WE ARE ONE OF THE FIRST NEW MEXICO FAMILY LAW FIRMS — PIONEERS IN DIVORCE REPRESENTATION
People who are contemplating divorce often experience intense emotional turmoil. Doubt and fear of the unknown, along with emotional warfare with your soon to be former spouse, can overwhelm and obscure crucial questions that you must ask about your rights and legal options.
At the firm of Atkinson & Kelsey, we believe that divorce is a process, not an ending. Ultimately, divorce is about your future, not your past. If you have questions related to your divorce in New Mexico, contact our dedicated lawyers today.
EXPERIENCED GUIDANCE THROUGH YOUR ENTIRE DIVORCE
Our divorce attorneys help our clients make difficult choices regarding divorce and related matters in a calm and reasoned way. We provide supportive counsel as well as clear answers and guidance about your legal rights and those of your children. Because each divorce and family law situation is different, we design our advice and representation to provide the right legal solution for each client’s unique problem and situation.
At Atkinson & Kelsey, we represent clients in all types of divorce and divorce-related disputes and negotiations, including:
- Divorce, or dissolution of marriage
- Legal separation
- Same sex marriages and relationships
- Rights of cohabitants
- Parentage or paternity
- Child custody
- Hague Convention and international custody
- Time sharing or visitation
- Relocation with children
- Child support
- Spousal support
- High asset cases
- Division and distribution of real estate
- Property and debt division
- Tax aspects of divorce
- Retirement and pensions
- Business and professional practice valuation
- Military family law
- Collaborative law
- Mediation and settlement facilitation
- Grandparent visitation
- Domestic violence
- Premarital (prenuptial) and postmarital agreements
- Family law litigation
- certified as family law specialists by the New Mexico Board of Legal Specialization,
- with AV Pre-eminent Ratings* from Martindale-Hubbell,
- who are Fellows of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers,
- listed in Best Lawyers in America and Southwest Super Lawyers Magazine, and
- a member of the American Law Institute
* AV is a registered certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS AND INTERESTS AND START THE NEXT STAGE
For a consultation with one of our attorneys, call 505-883-3070 or contact us online.